Ia datang lagi

Ia datang lagi

jom hebohkan

Sunday 20 July 2008

Exhaustfull Weekend

Please correct me if the title of this post is wrong. Maybe in the terms of grammar or spelling. One thing that I know is true was I am exhausted. Weekdays was full with classess. I thought that this weekend I can rest my body and mind. Last weekend I can't do so because I have to attend a seminar called "Start your own business", compulsary for students who take entrepreuner and engineering economic subject.


Suddenly in the thursday economic class, the lecturer annouced about another programme, once again-COMPULSARY for us. Five days of classess + 2 straight days of seminar which called "SureHIRED-UTHM" realy test my sober. But one thing about me, I'm not the type of person that like to make early judgement. Some of my friends had made a plan to not attend this programme. In their perception-boring but for me before I made a conclusion I have to feel it first. That what happened today. To me the seminar for the first day is quite nice. The speaker was excellent. He shared his experience as a interviewer and interviewee in order to help us to improve so that the same mistake is not repeating. 3 star to him. The only thing that I could not help myself is sleepiness. In the evening session I fall asleep for maybe half an hour. Sorry man, my body have the rights too.


Just like last weekend seminar, our first impression is the seminar is a stereotype just like we attend before but then it happen reversily. The speaker was attractfull - in the term of delivering his speech. His name is Mr Syariff Van Der Berg. I really like his style of conducting the motivation slot. He made it so soulfull. That is the advantage from this kind of programme. Even if you don't like the programme itself but you accept another knowledge undirectly. Good job Mr Syariff. I borrow some of your skills...


Pic 1 : Mr Syariff showed his ability to compete with the participant. As he said you can do what you want to do, your effort make them difference.

No comments:


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Tazkirah : Al-Alaq (The Clot)


اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ

96:1 Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَق

96:2 Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:

اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ

96:3 Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful,-

الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ

96:4 He Who taught (the use of) the pen,-

عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ

96:5 Taught man that which he knew not.