Ia datang lagi

Ia datang lagi

jom hebohkan

Thursday 3 April 2008

and the winner is...

Today marked the end of our Technical Writing course. As Mr AAL promise, the winner of the best blog is announced. The winner : Diana. Congratulations!! Me myself really surprised when the class are told that she managed to post about 100++ posting for the past 3-4 months. Quite a lot. Really use her freetime to write.

Personally I feel very proud even "Garden of paradise" did not win. Mr AAL statement that my blog is one of the best is enough. He admit the originality of my writing, the best sentence that I heard for this day.

I like to write, express my feeling and at the same time made people think. Writing plays important role to influence people. Good writing come from knowledge that been train by reading. As I mentioned before I enjoy reading Faisal Tehrani's books. Maybe some of his writing skills are copied by me in order to train myself to be a good writer.

At this moment, I'm reading his novel, 1511H(Kombat) which won the Hadiah Sastera Kumpulan Utusan 2003.(Kekasih Sam Po Bo and Bila Tuhan Berbicara still in the wrap). Still left another four chapter till the end.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bro,
I should have provided another award for The Most Original Blog and you could have won it hands down. I also like the links to blogging tools..very resourceful.

M.Firdaus said...

It' alright. Your appreciation is enough to motivate me to keep writing.


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Tazkirah : Al-Alaq (The Clot)


اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ

96:1 Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَق

96:2 Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:

اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ

96:3 Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful,-

الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ

96:4 He Who taught (the use of) the pen,-

عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ

96:5 Taught man that which he knew not.