Ia datang lagi

Ia datang lagi

jom hebohkan

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Manifesto

After the presentation on 30 March at Pusat Ilmu, Mr Azmi said that on this Thursday he will announce the winner of the best blog. I wonder who will win it and at the same time I'm wondering what will I do with the money if I win?


RM 50....Hmmmm, quite a lot.
The best thing that came to my mind is to spend the money by buying something that can be shared by the whole class. Ice-cream@sweets@breakfast. Simple calculation-31 students + Mr AAL = 32. RM50/32=RM1.60. So everyone will get something that worth about RM1.60. What do you think Mr AAL? This is my promise IF you give me the money.
But most important, friendship can't be bought. It is priceless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What about if the winner is HajiKaduk..I take the money and run away from you all...you people will then sit together...planning what to do to me...this will make you people closer and become better friends..how about that? Hehe..just kidding...Congrats on the mature blog..keep on writing ya?


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Tazkirah : Al-Alaq (The Clot)


اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ

96:1 Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَق

96:2 Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:

اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ

96:3 Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful,-

الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ

96:4 He Who taught (the use of) the pen,-

عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ

96:5 Taught man that which he knew not.