Ia datang lagi

Ia datang lagi

jom hebohkan

Monday 12 May 2008

Done...

The experience for the past three days really teach me something. It is not easy task to be a fasilitator. Remember my previous post?-It's not easy to motivate others.

Me and my friend, Ashraf was given the responsibility to fasilitate group 27 which formed by eight form three students (6 girls and 2 boys) from SMK Tun Hussein Onn, Kluang. My first expectation was so high because I thought that secondary school students are easier to handle than the little kids. But then it was the other way around. To gain their confidence towards the fasilitator was very challenging. The interaction seems like you're doing business with machine. A question reply by a word. Fullstop!!!

Second day was better. The students starting to give positive respond. I'm questioning them regarding their personal problems plus about their study. From the feedback I've shared my experince throughout my school years. I saw some progress in them. The sharing process was successful (I think).

This programme also made me realise that I've to learn more to be excellent fasilitator. I observed that other fasilitator are more creative and have extra credit in controlling the students. Hope that this experienced can broad my knowledge in motivating peoples.

To all the students - Saiful, Soon, Tan, Nurain, Umaimah, Sayfiqa, Nursayfiqa and Nuraishah. Siapa kami?

No comments:


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Tazkirah : Al-Alaq (The Clot)


اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ

96:1 Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَق

96:2 Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:

اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ

96:3 Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful,-

الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ

96:4 He Who taught (the use of) the pen,-

عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ

96:5 Taught man that which he knew not.