Ia datang lagi

Ia datang lagi

jom hebohkan

Monday 12 May 2008

Poems

I still remember some of the sentence in this poem. If I not mistaken, I won third place during the English week by reciting this poem. This poem motivates me at that time. I share it with you guys. Check the Poem and Short Stories book that used by the form 5 students.


THE ROAD NOT TAKEN by Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back. I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference

No comments:


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Tazkirah : Al-Alaq (The Clot)


اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ

96:1 Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَق

96:2 Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:

اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ

96:3 Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful,-

الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ

96:4 He Who taught (the use of) the pen,-

عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ

96:5 Taught man that which he knew not.