Ia datang lagi

Ia datang lagi

jom hebohkan

Friday 26 September 2008

All gone

26 Ramadhan 1429h (6.38pm)
I'm alone in my room right now. Omar flew to Penang since tuesday, Wan Mat Saman drove to Terengganu this morning and after Asar just now Nasir speed his new Honda NSR to Kluang. And most of the Tun Dr Ismail residents have left their room for home. I still have another 18 hours of waiting before my bus left Batu Pahat tomorrow. This evening I plan to break fast at Masjid Jamek UTHM. At least there I still can feels the Ramadahan environment...

No comments:


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Tazkirah : Al-Alaq (The Clot)


اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ

96:1 Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَق

96:2 Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:

اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ

96:3 Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful,-

الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ

96:4 He Who taught (the use of) the pen,-

عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ

96:5 Taught man that which he knew not.